:: get dis tag from amoisepet a.k.a aina

Rules: Use Google Image, Yahoo, Flickr, etc etc to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer.

i am :

ant(uish..seksinye)

I really want to go to :


negara byk kangroo

nk sgt2 pegi..ade sape2 nk support??
T__T

My favourite place :


bilik aku
tp syg ini bukan bilek gue

My favourite thing :



My favourite drink :

teh o ice..ah giler sedap..

My favourite food :



masakan kampung..ah giler sedap


My favourite colour :



and



I was born in :

house....tp tu bukan umah aku...hoho


I live in :


kuantan terchenta...

My school/college :


sultan abu bakar skewl

My favourite story :

novel neyh...da lame aku cri..tp xjmpe..sape yg nak adiahkan tu..time kasih ek..haha

My hobby :



surf tenet sampai penin..hoho

and


suda semestinye tito...

I want to be :



me..myself..i

0 comments:



Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails